KtoA 220.127.116.11 includes Arnold core 18.104.22.168
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 495.46 or higher drivers on Linux and 511.09 (Quadro/GeForce), or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- Katana 3.6v1 or newer, Katana 4.0v1 or newer, Katana 4.5v3 or newer, or Katana 5.0v3 or newer
Katana 4.5 and 5.0 compatibility
Katana 4.5v3 and 5.0v3 introduced a change where the Arnold USD plugins support in Katana. This release of KtoA supports those versions or newer within their release series. Katana 4.5v1, 4.5v2, 5.0v1 and 5.0v2 are not supported with this release.
- Download KtoA for your platform and Katana version.
- Run the self-extracting installer. See the installation steps here.
- ARNOLD-10677 - smart opaque did not work on ginstances when source mesh is hidden
- ARNOLD-12486 - Rocky 8 linux crash in kick on startup
- ARNOLD-12487 - Crash when application exits
- ARNOLD-12508 - Camera visible cylinder lights sometimes disappear when animate
- ARNOLD-12544 - "Free Render" not initializing geometries in non-default universes
- usd#1220 Fail to override output filename when AOVs are duplicated
- usd#1234 Fix udim with relative paths
- usd#1247 Check if texture path is empty before trying to resolve it
- usd#1238 Crash in the procedural with varying instance count
- usd#1241 UsdUvTexture should always have ignore_missing_textures enabled
- usd#1245 Read material bindings in the full purpose
- usd#1252 Connect the UsdPreviewSurface opacity into arnold transmission
- usd#1253 Add GeometryLight in CreateFallbackSprim
- usd#1240 Don't remap vertex primvars for pinned curves
- usd#1269 Fix visibility of instanceable prims under a point instancer hierarchy
- usd#1272 Avoid prefixing the primvars before getting their value for converting them to builtin parameter